Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

25 Days Of Christmas 2011

Happy Daisy 25 Days Of Christmas
I would like to introduce you to The 25 Days Of Christmas! This December I am getting my Christmas on and celebrating all things festive (I do this every year, but this year, it will be for all to see!). The concept behind this series of posts is a simple one, a Christmas themed post, everyday, from December 1st, to December 25th. 

I love Christmas and every year I try harder to make an effort, with handmade gifts and cards, lots of baking, and a few more Christmas decorations than the previous year. This year, I wanted to do a December Daily of sorts, and share my festive adventures right here on the blog. I've got lots of fun things planned, DIYs for decorations and gifts, recipes for tasty treats, gift guides and little December diary entries full of what I get up to. Here's a little peek...
Happy Daisy 25 Days Of Christmas
Want to spread a little festive cheer on your blog? Grab the button:: 


 25 Days Of Christmas

Feel free to join in with the festivities and email me photos of anything you create to amy_eg[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk! 


So, check back tomorrow for the first of four wreath DIYs! Enjoy the last day of November everyone! Ax

3 comments:

  1. really looking forward to your posts :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love it. Can't wait and might join you! :D

    Nev

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing amy! all the posts are wonderful and full and festive and fun! love it. :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...