Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Knitting Adventures: Basketweave Socks

Happy Daisy Knitting Sock knitting Noro
Happy Daisy Knitting Sock knitting Noro
These are my first ever patterned (ie. not just stocking stitch) socks and I am pretty darn proud of them! They're knitted with Noro yarn - it's a favourite of mine, I like to chase the colours as I knit, it helps combat second-sock-syndrome! ;)
Happy Daisy Knitting Sock knitting Noro
Just trying them out for size! ;)
This is the first pair of socks I've knitted on needles smaller than 3.25mm, these were knitted using 2.5mm's, and it's an instant favourite! I like working on tiny needles with ultra fine wool, it's so much fun!
Happy Daisy Knitting Sock knitting Noro
I'm so glad to finish these up - they're really warm and cozy, perfect for chilly evenings. 

Now I need to decide what to make next! I'm not happy unless I've got a knitting project on the go! I've found a nice cardigan pattern with lace panels, so I might try that out - if this month's budget can stretch to the yarn costs! Knitting = an expensive habit to feed! A ♥

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of your knitting skills! AMAZING socks <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...