Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

A little time lapse...


After my previous exploits with Kool-Aid, I did some more dyeing this week and made a little time lapse video, just for fun (and because I haven't really tested out the video function on my camera before...) 

This is the yarn that I dyed...

Happy Daisy

I got a little colour-happy, but I'm pleased with how it's turned out and I'm looking forward to seeing how it knits up! I'm thinking mittens? Maybe not... I'm not sure yet! 

Also, I'd like to thank the lovely Desire of RaeRaggs for participating in a little swap - she provided me with more Kool-Aid than I could ever have wished for!! So keep your eyes peeled for more Kool-Aid dyeing ;)

A ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome! love love love it. You're so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you like it! You're very kind :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...